😎Boys killer Attitude WhatsApp Status | Boys Attitude WhatsApp Status

Are you looking for ‘Cool Attitude Status’ for your social media profile? No worries, we have consolidated the best Cool Attitude Status for Boys’ exclusively for you guys. Once reading you can also share this collection with your friends.



😎Boys killer Attitude WhatsApp Status | Boys Attitude WhatsApp Status | Boys Attitude Status 



  1. I am a hot dude with a cool attitude.
  2. It’s not my attitude, It’s my style.
  3. When I was born..Devil said..”Oh Shit..!! Competition”.
  4. I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes and wants to play with it.
  5. Boys lie more, but girls lie better.
  6. My Girlfriend says I need to be more affectionate…Now I have 2 Girlfriends!
  7. Men hang out in bars for one of two reasons: Either they have no wife to go home to, or they do.
  8. Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl’s mind.
  9. Forget the haters…cause some body loves you
  10. Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!

Post a Comment

0 Comments